Howdy, ya'll!

Thanks for stopping by my page! Just to let ya'
ll know...These are my opinions and if you agree, great and if you don't, that's okay too. I don't want to offend anyone.
Just comment me and I will respond from under the big ole blue clear sky down here in Alabama!
Happy Blogging, Friends!
Tam Tam

Sunday, May 30, 2010

advice

There's a lot to be said about being young. I'm 19 years old so I know what I am talking about. When you're young you think you are being misunderstood and pushed around and left alone, but in reality, someone cares about whether you live or die or happy or sad. So what if your mom or dad never had time for you. You yourself are handsome/pretty. Don't put yourself down because of how you've been treated. Make the most out of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment