Howdy, ya'll!

Thanks for stopping by my page! Just to let ya'
ll know...These are my opinions and if you agree, great and if you don't, that's okay too. I don't want to offend anyone.
Just comment me and I will respond from under the big ole blue clear sky down here in Alabama!
Happy Blogging, Friends!
Tam Tam

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Love

Love is not about who makes more or does more or looks better. Love is that feeling you get when you look into that person's eyes, the racing of your heart, and the locking of your knees. That's not all though. It's a lot of work. The reason people work is because they believe in their relationship enough to work things out. Love isn't all about the physical stuff nor it isn't all about the emotional or mental. Walt Disney is not a very good witnees when it comes to love because in reality it's not a fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment