Howdy, ya'll!

Thanks for stopping by my page! Just to let ya'
ll know...These are my opinions and if you agree, great and if you don't, that's okay too. I don't want to offend anyone.
Just comment me and I will respond from under the big ole blue clear sky down here in Alabama!
Happy Blogging, Friends!
Tam Tam

Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Harry Potter

Harry Potter is by far my favorite series; it's better than Twilight!
The part that I love the most has to be Hogwarts living!

This makes boarding school living almost a breeze. I myself would LOVE to learn in these many turrents and towers! There are staircases that go a different way every Friday, trick doors only just pretending, OH and pictures talking and moving. AH! If only it was real. I would have loved to get my Hogwarts letter and left my parents for that school!
Then there is the Great Hall! There are MANY great things about it but I'm only going to talk about two. First, the ceiling is enchanted to look like the sky outside, whatever the weather. SO. you will know what the weather is BEFORE you go outside. Cool, huh?
This picture is the Great Hall at Christmas! It's one of the times of year that it is decorated. It's decorate for Christmas, Halloween, Start of School Feast, and the End of School Feast.
Secondly, the Great Hall houses the Four House Tables, the teachers' High Table, and candles.
Next time, I will write about the Four Hogwarts Houses and how they came to be known as such.
Til then,
Tam



No comments:

Post a Comment